COVID-19 Postponed Performances
The safety and well-being of our audience, artists, staff, and volunteers is Pacific Opera’s first priority. British Columbia health officials have directed event organizers to cancel or postpone all gatherings of 50 people or more.
Current Updates on Ticketed Performances
- Performances of The Flight of the Hummingbird, March 18 to 22, have been postponed.
- Performances of Carmen, April 14 to 26, have been postponed.
We understand that this decision is disappointing to our patrons, and apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause.
Pacific Opera is actively working to reschedule performances during our Future Season and we encourage you to hold on to your ticket(s) as we work to confirm new dates.
The following options are available for ticket holders for The Flight of the Hummingbird and Carmen. Please use the form on this page to advise us of your wishes regarding your ticket(s). You may choose to:
- Hold on to your ticket(s) for future performances of The Flight of the Hummingbird and/or Carmen. We will be in touch to confirm details when alternate dates are confirmed.
- Receive a Pacific Opera gift certificate in the amount of your original purchase.
- Convert your ticket purchase to a donation and receive a charitable tax receipt for the full value.
- Receive a refund for the full amount of your ticket(s).
We are committed to the health and well-being of our community, and we are grateful for your patience and understanding at this time.