Subscriptions & Tickets
The following performances are postponed
If you have tickets for these performances, please advise us of your wishes by completing the form on our Postponed Shows page.
For more information, please see our most recent Public Health Update.
2020/2021 Season Subscriptions
Subscriptions are the most economical way to ensure you have a great seat for each opera. As a subscriber, you also enjoy exchange privileges and may purchase subscriptions and additional single tickets before they go on sale to the public.
Order by phone: 250.385.0222
Order in person
925 Balmoral Road, Victoria, BC V8T 1A7
9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday
Season subscribers enjoy numerous benefits, including savings over single ticket prices, complimentary ticket exchanges, and ENews updates.
- Save money over single ticket prices and get first dibs on the best seats.
- Can buy additional tickets before they go on sale to the public.
- Pay no Ticket Fees (We pay the fee).
- Enjoy complimentary ticket exchange privileges.
- May exchange their tickets for another performance of the same opera at no charge. You pay only the difference in price if your new ticket costs more. To exchange tickets, contact the Pacific Opera box office no later than one business day prior to your original performance date. Order with confidence, knowing that if your schedule changes, we’ll gladly change your tickets too!
- Enjoy exclusive ticket return privileges
- May turn in their tickets for a charitable tax receipt if they cannot attend a production. To return tickets, contact the Pacific Opera box office no later than one business day before the date on the tickets.
- Get ENews updates with inside information about Pacific Opera events and performances.
Subscription Exchange and Refund Policies
Subscription tickets are non-refundable.
Subscribers may exchange tickets that are part of a subscription package for another performance of the same opera. Simply contact the Pacific Opera Box Office at least one business day before the scheduled performance. There is no charge for this service if you are a subscriber, unless your new ticket costs more than the original.
Subscribers may also exchange their tickets through the RMTS box office for a fee of $2.50 per ticket.
Subscription tickets may be returned as a tax-deductible donation. To return your subscription tickets, please contact the Pacific Opera Box Office at least one business day prior to your original performance date. A charitable tax receipt in the amount of the donated ticket will be issued by mail shortly after the performance.
Lost tickets can be reprinted at the box office when you arrive for the performance. Please arrive at the box office at least 30 minutes prior to performance start time and bring some ID. A replacement ticket will be issued at that time.
Latecomers will not be seated until intermission, so please arrive in plenty of time.
We encourage you to arrive one hour early so you can enjoy Robert Holliston’s pre-performance lobby lecture, which is free with your ticket.
Pacific Opera Victoria tries to maintain a scent-free zone, so please be considerate to other patrons and refrain from wearing strong perfume or cologne to the theatre.
No video, audio or photo recordings are allowed inside the theatre.
Light snacks and beverages are available for purchase before the show and at intermission, but are not permitted inside the theatre.
The length of each opera performance varies. Most performances last about 2 hours and 45 minutes, including an intermission. If you need information about a specific production, please contact our Box Office at 250-385-0222.